What Can You Do With a Public Health Degree?
Public health is an issue that affects us all and a career in this field offers graduates the opportunity to help to solve some of the world’s most pressing health problems. There are many options for a successful career in this growing and integral field.
Where Can You Work?
- Departments of health (state/local state government)
- In the field (food testing, health and safety testing)
- Nonprofit organizations
- Child healthcare facilities
Possible Careers Options
- Public administrator
- Community health worker
- Healthcare administrator
- Policy analyst
- Community outreach coordinator
- Health services manager
- Health officer
- Operations manager
- Public health emergency preparedness coordinator
- Public health program specialist
- Public health information officer