Public Health Careers
Beyond Boise State
Career opportunities for every student.
Prepare to address community health-related challenges and promote positive social change with an online Bachelor of Science in Public Health. Gain hands-on experience in your intended career field, develop your leadership skills and network with other learners across the country.
Are you ready to get started? Contact a student success coach to learn more about the public health program at Boise State University.
In This Section:
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Community Health Specialist
- Health Educator
- Public Health Analyst
- Health Services Director
- Behavioral Health Care Managers
- Practice Manager
- Policy Analyst
Projected New Jobs
- 12% job growth from 2021-2031.
- $48,860 annually or $23.49 hourly.