Employee Housing Assistance Program
The Employee Housing Assistance Program (EHAP) is meant to assist employees of the University with housing that’s attainable. With a focus on both short- and long-term needs, homes within the EHAP are geared toward various strategic priorities and purposes.
Housing Owned by Boise State
Boise State currently owns several homes near campus. These are made available to lease for either short- or long-term needs. At this time, the long-term program’s waitlist is closed due to demand. If you are interested in short-term housing (30-90 days) or have general questions about EHAP, please email email@example.com.
Submit a Rental Property
Do you have a property available to rent? If so, please submit information about your rental and Boise State’s Employee Housing Assistance Program will share your listing and contact information with university employees, potential employees and visiting faculty/staff.
Please note: Boise State University will not enter into any agreements or contracts. University employees, potential employees, and visiting faculty/staff may contact you about your listing, not the university itself.
Please note: You must have a SmartSheet account to view the list. Boise State faculty and staff can use the single sign on (SSO) option with their boisestate.edu email address when logging in.
Additional Helpful Housing Links
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association – Home Ownership
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association – Rental Assistance
- Emergency Rental Assistance and Case Management – Jesse Tree of Idaho
- Temporary home rentals and home exchanges for academics, writers and artists – Sabbatical Homes
- Monthly furnished rentals for traveling professionals – Furnished Finder