Mission and Vision
OPWL’s Mission is:
To develop organizational performance and workplace learning professionals who can engineer interventions to solve organizational problems.
This means that we promote the following ideas:
- Sound solutions are based on careful analysis
- Complex problems require multi-dimensional solutions
- Professional practice is informed by knowledge from diverse fields
OPWL’s Vision is:
To be an internationally recognized center of scholarship in organizational performance and workplace learning.
This means that we will:
- Engage in systematic studies to generate new knowledge that:
- Contributes to the available literature in the field
- Responds to the needs of the professional and academic communities
- Adapts to the rapidly changing nature of the field
- Identifies and explores new directions for the field
- Serve as a repository for expert knowledge in performance improvement