OPWL Department virtual graduation celebration
Friday, May 6th, 2022 at 6:30 pm mountain time
Please let us know by Friday, April 22, 2022 if you will be attending our virtual graduation celebration.
University commencement ceremony
Commencement will be Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 10 am for Spring 2022 graduates. To obtain more information about the University celebrations, please visit the Boise State Commencement page.
Diplomas are mailed approximately six weeks after graduation to the mailing address listed on your myBoiseState account.
Optionally, you can order an eDiploma to upload to your LinkedIn profile. They are offered through www.michaelsutter.com/boisestate for an additional charge of $10.
Share your learning experience with prospective students considering OPWL programs
Continue your connection with OPWL and your classmates
Join our OPWL Alumni group – currently using Slack to communicate with one another.
- send an email to email@example.com
- identify yourself as an OPWL graduate, and finally
- indicate the email address that you want to use to get into the Slack group (which may or may not be the same email address from which you are sending the email).
Pay your learning forward with opportunities for the OPWL community
To post a job or internship to the OPWL community through our job board or through a work experience send the position description to or get assistance with the position description from Jo Ann Fenner firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and take courses of interest
It is easy to do and only requires these steps
- Go to the Graduate College Application Portal
- Select First-time Users if you have not used this system and Select Returning Users if you have
- Select non degree seeking or an OPWL certificate
- Pay the $65 application fee
- Notify Jo Ann Fenner (email@example.com) or Kori Anna Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can track your application in the system