In response to Governor Brad Little’s “stay at home” order on March 25, and in addition to actions already put in place by Boise State University, the Idaho OSHCon office is currently closed. This means we will no longer be sending or receiving mail, including requests for items from our lending library.
We will be monitoring email and voice mail, so if you have an urgent OSHA question, please call us at (208) 426-3283, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to getting back to normal as soon as possible.
In the meantime, The Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health at the University of Utah has created a free, online open enrollment course about the virus for employers. To enroll, visit the Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 registration form.
Idaho OSHCon has more than 450 safety and health DVDs available for loan to businesses in Idaho. Topics range from bloodborne pathogens and scaffolding, to forklift training and housekeeping.
If you’re new to the library, you will need to set up an account for your business. Please note we cannot loan to private individuals.You can browse the titles without an account.
Not an Idaho business? Check with the consultation program in your state. You can contact your state’s program through the OSHA website.
What Are The Rules?
We don’t charge for the library service, but in return we ask you to follow a few basic rules:
- You can borrow up to three titles at a time for up to two weeks at a time. Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the program at (208) 426-3283 or email@example.com if you need an extension.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Send the programs back via some traceable means such as UPS or FedEx. The post office also offers a tracking service. You are responsible for the replacement cost of lost and/or damaged programs.
- You cannot gain financially from the use of these programs. For example, you can’t use the programs for a presentation outside of your company that you will be paid for.
- These materials are copyrighted. You cannot make copies of them.
- You will be asked to agree to the borrowing terms each time you check out. Please read them at least once!
- You cannot revise an order once you have placed it, so please choose carefully.