Visit the Browse Curriculum web page to view the Osher Institute’s fall semester offerings.
- See a real-time view of the presenter and their slides on the Zoom Webinar platform.
- Members will receive two reminder emails: an email one week before and an email one hour before the offering begins. These emails contain the Zoom Webinar link and Webinar ID. Multi-session short courses will have a new link sent for each class session.
- Questions must be submitted through the Q&A feature. Members will not have access to the camera or microphone during the livestream.
- Members who are registered for the livestream will receive a complimentary copy of the recording within 30 days of the offering taking place.
- Registration for livestream offerings closes 7 days prior to the offering’s start date.
- Technical support is provided through the Osher Institute office: (208) 426-6554.
Members may choose between two modes of online offerings: livestream and recorded.
- This is a flexible option for members who want to view material on their own time.
Recorded offerings will become available within 30 days after the livestream takes place. For a multi-session short course, all recordings will be made available within 30 days of the last day of the course. This allows time for Osher staff to edit and caption each session and send them to members in one email.
Recorded offerings are available to view as many times as you wish until June 30, 2021.
If you would like to transfer from the recorded version of an offering to the livestream version, please do so no later than 7 days before the livestream begins.
To transfer your registration, please call Customer Services at (208) 426-1709.