The Osher Institute believes the opportunity to participate in our rich intellectual community should be available to anyone who wishes to participate. Scholarships are available for individuals over age 50 whose financial situation prevents participation without scholarship assistance.
Osher Institute scholarships include:
- One free membership, valid for one academic year.
- One free fee-based course each semester (up to $60 value per semester).
- Access to register for lectures at no additional cost.
- Access to register for Special Interest Groups (SIGs) at no additional cost.
- Invitation to monthly Casual Coffee Social Hours with the Osher Director.
- Invitation to Osher social events.
If you could benefit from this opportunity, we encourage you to complete and submit the Online Osher Institute Scholarship Application or print a copy of the Osher Institute Scholarship Application (PDF) and mail it to the Osher Institute office at 220 E. Parkcenter Blvd, Boise ID 83706.
Applications are accepted year-round and expire at the end of each fiscal year (June 30). Individuals in need may apply for scholarships for three consecutive years. After three years, the member will be asked to take a one-year break with the option to apply again the following year.
For more information, please contact the Osher office at (208) 426-6554 or email@example.com.