Service-Learning in STEM
The National Science Foundation calls Service-Learning a “high impact practice“. Many STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) faculty add community experiences to their courses through service-learning.
- Want to know more about STEM in SL? Click on the links below:
- Visit the Faculty site to investigate SL, design course, apply for SL designation, etc.
- Apply for STEM SL faculty mini-grants (up to $1,000)
- If you are a community organization and would like to partner with a Service-Learning course, please visit our Community Partner site or contact the Coordinator for Community Partnerships at 426-5722.
- View our STEM Service-Learning video for more ideas: