Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
Personal Finance Checklist
Fill out our Personal Finance Checklist to take the first step to foster a healthy relationship with money.
2023-2024 Tuition & Fees
The Idaho State Board of Education has will meet to discuss university tuition and fees in May. 2023-2024 tuition and fee information will be available by June 5, 2023.
Native American Scholarship
Members of Idaho’s federally-recognized Native American tribes are eligible for the Native American Scholarship starting in Spring 2023. Click the link above for more info or to sign up.
Enroll in Direct Deposit today!
Receive your refunds quickly and securely via direct deposit straight into your bank account. Click here for our step-by-step instructions to enroll in direct deposit.