Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
Other Fees that May Apply
Have questions about a fee on your account? For information on the Undergraduate Advising Fee, New Student Curriculum Fee, or other charges outside of the regular tuition, please see our Other Fees that May Apply webpage.
Where’s my Refund?
See our Refund FAQs page for information on how Student Financial Services processes refunds for Financial Aid, personal payments, etc.
Enroll in Direct Deposit today!
Receive your refunds quickly and securely via direct deposit straight into your bank account. Click here for our step-by-step instructions to enroll in direct deposit.