Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
Payment Plans Available
Student Financials offers several payment plans to help you pay for your education. Payment plans are opt-in only and are available for Housing and Meals charges as well as Tuition and Fees. Auto-payment is available but not required. See step-by-step instructions with screenshots on our help page here.
Native American Scholarship
Members of Idaho’s federally-recognized Native American tribes are eligible for the Native American Scholarship starting in Spring 2023. Click the link above for more info or to sign up.
Enroll in Direct Deposit today!
Receive your refunds quickly and securely via direct deposit straight into your bank account. Click here for our step-by-step instructions to enroll in direct deposit.