Skip to main content

Where to Begin your Online Criminal Justice Degree

  • If you are a new student or have some credits to transfer:

Contact the Online Degree Pathway to get started toward completing your lower-division requirements.

  • If you have completed most of your degree requirements:

Contact our SPS advisors to discuss how to proceed to Upper-Division Standing/admission to the major.

  • If you are a current, Upper-Division Criminal Justice Student or have been admitted to the major at Boise State:

Simply register for online-courses. If you will be completing your degree completely online, please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure there are seats in the online courses available for you.

  • If you are not sure where to begin or have questions: 

Contact us at