Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore.
1098-T Tax forms will be available on your Student Center for download on or around Jan. 25, 2022. An email will go out to all students with a pending form as soon as they are available. Please see our 1098-T FAQs page for more information about the form.
Quick access to campus resources, important dates, and costs of attending college. Also find tips for budgeting, filling the gap, planning, and other guidance and instruction.
2022 Process Improvement Celebration
10 a.m. – Noon on April 14, 2022
The Process Improvement Celebration is a free, annual event hosted by University Financial Services that is open to all Boise State staff, faculty and student employees.
Fill out the nomination form to nominate an individual or team that should be recognized and celebrated for their efforts to help create change on campus by January 21.
Learn more about the Process Improvement Celebration on the Google Site for the event.