Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts
- Provide financial wellness education
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees
- Provide 1098-T tax forms
- Process department deposits
- Process department charge and credit uploads
- Clean up and maintain student accounts
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore