Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore.
For the safety of our students and employees, Student Financial Services no longer accepts payments in the office. There is a drop box in the Administration Building to drop off checks. All other payments should be made via my.BoiseState or by mail. If you would like to schedule a Zoom appointment with a Student Success Specialist to discuss your situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Fitness Workout
Explore a wide range of financial exercises safely increasing your fiscal strength and endurance.
Financial Aid Permissions
If you are receiving Financial Aid for the upcoming semester you will be receiving a to do item on your Student Center to allow your Financial Aid to pay miscellaneous charges on your Student Account, such as E-textbook fees, Parking Permit fees, University Health Service Charges, etc. Granting permission will simplify the billing and payment process. If you do not grant permission by the settlement due date, your Financial Aid will not be applied to all charges. This may result in unpaid charges on your student account and late fees being assessed. Please complete the To-Do Item by selecting Permission for Aid to Apply under your To Do List.