Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday,
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Checks by Mail
Due to campus closures and other safety measures, there may be a delay in processing checks mailed to our office. As long as payments are post marked by the due date, no penalties will be assessed. Please consider paying online, or contact us for more information.
Reduce Your Risk
In order to promote physical distancing and to limit in-person interactions, in-person payments will no longer be accepted in the Student Financial Services Office. Payment may be made online via electronic check with no convenience fee or with a debit/credit card with a 2.85% convenience fee. You may also mail your check to:
1910 University Ave, Admin 101,
Boise State University,
Boise, ID 83725-1246.
Fall 2020 Tuition
Fall 2020 Tuition and Fees are due by August 22, 2020. Tuition not paid in full or placed in a payment plan by that date will be subject to a $50 Fee Deadline Penalty.
Now is a great time to enroll in Direct Deposit! This allows students to receive refunds remotely with no need to wait on checks by mail. View instructions to set it up