Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore.
Fall Financial Aid and Scholarships
Fall 2021 financial aid and scholarships will begin disbursing on Friday, August 13. We will begin processing refunds on Monday, August 16. Please sign up for Direct Deposit and double-check your mailing address prior to these dates to ensure you receive your funds.
Due to system upgrades we will be unable to process any student refunds from Thursday, August 26 through Wednesday, September 1. Please plan accordingly.
Quick access to campus resources, important dates, and costs of attending college. Also find tips for budgeting, filling the gap, planning, and other guidance and instruction.
Financial Fitness Workout
Explore a wide range of financial exercises safely increasing your fiscal strength and endurance.