Student Financial Services
Assist students in understanding their educational costs and to make smart financial decisions for college education. Support the campus community by processing student account transactions and department deposits.
How does Student Financial Services support Campus?
- Assist students with past due balances and holds on accounts.
- Provide financial wellness education.
- Offer training to campus for preparing and submitting Department Deposits.
- Receive and process payments for tuition and fees.
- Provide 1098-T tax forms.
- Process department deposits.
- Process department charge and credit uploads.
- Clean up and maintain student accounts.
- Maintain Marketplace Upay/Ustore.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday,
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fall 2020 Tuition
Fall 2020 Tuition and Fees are due by August 22, 2020. Tuition not paid in full or placed in a payment plan by that date will be subject to a $50 Fee Deadline Penalty.
Now is a great time to enroll in Direct Deposit! This allows students to receive refunds remotely with no need to wait on checks by mail. View instructions to set it up
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
Please see the University Tuition & Fees page to view the updated rates for the 2020-2021 school year.