Available French Teaching Position – Elko County School District

My name is Kristin Gaul, and I am currently the French teacher at Elko High School in Elko, Nevada. My position is going to be available starting next school year, as I will be staying home with my baby. We are currently looking for a replacement, so I wanted to reach out and see if you know of any students that are graduating this spring that are searching for a job. Elko High School was without a French program for about 13 years before I started teaching there last year. It was very difficult for me to decide to leave, and I would hate to see the program disappear again!
There is a lot of freedom in the program as far as curriculum goes, the pay is very competitive, and the staff and students are wonderful to work with. If you wouldn’t mind letting me know if you have any possible candidates, or if you could let me know who I should contact, I would very much appreciate it!
Here is a link to the listing. It says French/English teacher, but it is only necessary for the candidate to be certified in French.
Merci!