Skip to main content

Faculty Resources

Department Travel Request Form

Use this form to request a travel authorization.

  • The TA must be approved at the university level prior to incurring expenses for the planned travel.
  • A TA is required for an employee who is traveling outside of the 100 mile radius of their official workstation.
  • During the summer (or off-contract times) no TA is required unless the University is paying and you will be requesting reimbursement.

Reimbursement Request Form

Use this form to request reimbursement for travel or work related expenses.

Additional resources: Per Diem Rates-USPer Diem Rates- International, and Travel FAQ.