German minor, Chloe Pampush, selected as December 2020 commencement speaker for spring 2020 graduates

Photo of Chloe Pampush

Boise State is planning an in-person ceremony in December for spring 2020 graduates who wish to participate. Student speaker Chloe Pampush, who is earning a bachelor’s degree in graphic design and a minor in German, will represent the class of 2020 at that celebration.

“I am incredibly honored to have been chosen as a 2020 commencement speaker and also very excited to speak at such a unique ceremony. While things did not play out how I imagined they would (which never seems to happen!), I think these unusual circumstances give us all the opportunity for a really special celebration,” Pampush said.

“As the final semester of our senior year wraps up, I know we’re all experiencing a tidal wave of emotions right now — relief that the late nights and long essays are over, disappointment that things are ending how they are, heartache for all the lost last moments with friends and classmates —  but hopefully also excitement for what your futures hold, and for our commencement ceremonies in both May and in December.”