Excited about the resources offered by the Pathways Project? Please help us spread the word!
Here is the poster text for accessibility purposes:
Boise State University
The Pathways Project
The Pathways Project, an initiative from the Boise State University Department of World Languages, is a collaborative network of open educational resources (OER) that hosts a collection of over 450 classroom activities across 10 different languages. The Pathways Project aims to connect teachers and students across the state of Idaho and beyond, in order to provide K-16 language instructors with high quality resources to further and enhance student learning.
Resources for Instructors
- Interpersonal speaking activities (OER Language Teaching Repository)
- Communicative 30 minute activities
- English versions available for remixing
Created by upper division language students in collaboration with Idaho K-16 language instructors
- Inspirational language learning video to encourage
students to go on with their language studies
Resources for Students
- Guides for studying abroad
- Online resources for language learning outside the classroom
- And much more!
Join our newsletter!
For more information, go to: