Career Services for COBE Students and Grads
Whether you are just starting to explore business careers or you have already gained significant work experience, our office is here to support your professional journey.
5 Reasons to Visit
- Discover career opportunities within your College of Business and Economics (COBE) major
- Build or refine your resume and cover letter
- Participate in networking events and mentor programs
- Find internships and jobs
- Practice and prepare for interviews
Being a part of a student organization is a meaningful way to develop your leadership skills and enhance your resume. We collaborate closely with student organizations on campus to facilitate membership growth and plan special events. Our staff can customize a professional presentation or career development workshop for your student organization.
Even after graduation, we know that alumni still need career support. As a College of Business and Economics alumni, you can utilize COBE Career Services anytime beyond graduation. We can help you update your resume, brush up on your interview skills, navigate career changes and more.