College of Business and Economics Living Learning Community
The COBE Living Learning Community (LLC) provides driven first-year business students a unique on-campus housing option that connects academic life to life outside the classroom. COBE LLC students live in a residence hall with other students majoring in business and a faculty-in-residence (FIR) who leads the community through an exceptional first-year college experience.
Is the COBE LLC for you?
- Are you a hardworking student?
- Were you engaged in extracurricular activities in high school such as sports, clubs or part-time jobs?
- Are you motivated to make the most of your college experience?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on to learn more about the COBE Living Learning Community.
What you can expect living and learning in the COBE community
- Life-long friendships with like-minded students.
- Enjoyment of the great outdoors — whitewater rafting, skiing, hiking.
- You’ll always have someone nearby to talk to.
What you will gain living and learning in the COBE community
- One-on-one faculty and peer support for degree and career exploration.
- Networking opportunities with local business leaders.
- Benefits of peer-led study sessions for first-year classes.
How you will grow living and learning in the COBE Community
- Through community service you will develop leadership.
- Through professional development support for writing resumes, networking, and preparing for interviews.
- By developing college-success skills such as time management and communication.