Computers for Student Use
There are computers and printers available for student use throughout the Micron Business and Economics Building (MBEB).
1st Floor Computer Stations
- North hallway (by room 1210) – four computer stations
- Across from Career Services (room 1120) – three computer stations and printer
2nd Floor Computer Stations
- Above the Skaggs Hall – 6 computer stations and printer
- Info Commons (center area, overlooking the Jackson Commons) – six computer stations
Help is available from the Help Desk: email@example.com, (208) 426-4357 (HELP).
Rent a Locker
To rent a locker, email Alpha Kappa Psi at BoiseStateLockers@gmail.com
- Small locker – semester rental is $10 and year rental is $15
- Large locker – semester rental is $15 and year rental is $25
Proceeds from locker rentals benefit the Alpha Kappa Psi student organization.
Team rooms are located on the first, third and fourth floors of the Micron Business and Economics Building. Rooms accommodate 4-6 people.
For policies and how to reserve a room for the current time or at a future date, see the Team Rooms page.
Writing Style Guide
Strong communication skills are a vital component to a successful business career. Many studies show that communication is one of the top skills employers seek in new hires. Learning to express your thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in written and oral form will improve chances for employment and advancement to higher levels of management.
Access the COBE Writing Style Guide here.