Skip to main content

Get Support

Report Violations and Concerns

You have constitutionally protected rights of free expression, speech, assembly and worship, as well as rights to due process and equal protection.

The Office of the Dean of Students can answer your questions and help resolve your concerns about your rights and violations of the Student Code of Conduct.

The Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) provides an anonymous call line to discuss specific concerns related to harassment and discrimination:

  • 530-752-2255 (A-CALL)

If you believe you have experienced or witnessed an act of discrimination or harassment, report it online here.

If you suspect a university employee has engaged in any improper governmental activities, either orally or in writing, report it here. Whistleblowers are protected from retaliation for filing a whistleblower report.

If you believe conduct during free speech activities violates one or more criminal laws, including Idaho Code §18-7901, contact the Boise Police department at 911, campus security at 6-6911 (208) 426-6911) or in the event of a non-emergency, call Boise Police non-emergency dispatch at (208) 377-6790.

Report Hate and Bias

If you believe you have experienced or witnessed an act of hate or bias, report it here.  The university keeps track of these reports and uses them to inform the campus community on climate issues of concern.

Support Resources

The First Amendment has the potential to offend and even to hurt. While the university can’t restrict these liberties, there are services to help you cope with the discomfort that the free and open exchange of ideas can bring.

Confidential Resources:

Additional Resources:

Back To Top