Health Services is open and continues to meet the medical and mental health needs of the university population. We are also here to answer questions and offer guidance as COVID-19 evolves.
We are now offering both in-person and telehealth appointments. Please call us at (208) 426-1459, or talk with your provider to see if your medical, counseling, or psychiatry appointment is appropriate for telehealth services via Zoom’s HIPAA-compliant platform.
Health Services now accepts Idaho Medicaid insurance. Please call us at (208) 426-1459 to schedule an appointment.
- Medical Services, via appointment or urgent care (walk-in). It is best to call for an appointment, even if testing for COVID.
- Crisis Counseling (walk-in) when a problem or crisis feels too overwhelming to wait for a scheduled appointment.
Massage Therapy and the Oasis Room will not be offered.
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 please check-in with the front desk staff (clinic is on the 2nd floor–Norco Building). You will be asked to sit in a designated area in the waiting room. Facial coverings are required when visiting the clinic. Please observe social distancing and no visitors allowed at the is time.
Info and Resources regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Boise State Coronavirus Response
- Staying Well During COVID
- Idaho (COVID-19)
- Central Health District (COVID-19)
The best way to prevent spread of ANY infectious disease such as this, is to utilize infection prevention and control measures.