Event Minors on Campus
Boise State University is committed to providing a safe environment for all minors that visit campus. The Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics works with campus departments and units to develop best practices, provide training, and assist camps and programs to ensure that the appropriate background verifications and training certifications are completed.
Registration and Program Fees
Pursuant to our Minors on Campus Policy, all programs that assume custody and control over minors participating in activities on campus must register their program and pay the associated fees.
The Minors on Campus administration fee ensures appropriate staffing and system support to maintain compliance with the Minors on Campus Policy 12060 and to fulfill our responsibility to provide safe spaces for youth on campus.
(i.e, programs in which the University accepts custody and control of minors)
- $5 per registrant for day-use only programs with a registration fee of $50 or more.
- 10% of the registration fee for day-use only programs with a registration fee under $50 per registrant (for example, a registration fee of $40 would incur an additional $4 administrative fee).
- $10 per registrant for any overnight program.
(i.e., programs held on campus owned or controlled properties in which third-party organizations accept custody and control of minors)
- $5 per registrant for all day-use only programs, regardless of registration fee.
- $10 per registrant for all overnight programs.
Duty and Contact Information
Idaho law requires anyone who suspects child abuse and neglect to report it immediately to either law enforcement or the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.