Accept or Decline Your Aid
Boise State will award you the maximum aid for which you are eligible.
You are notified via email when your aid is ready to accept. You’re free to accept or decline the aid that is best for you.
How to Accept, Decline or Reduce Your Aid
- Log in to my.BoiseState.edu
- Check your internet settings to allow pop-up screens
- Select Student Center (below BroncoMail)
- Select the Student Homepage tile
- Select the Financial Aid tile
- Select the appropriate Aid Year
- Click “Accept/Decline Awards”
- Follow the directions on the award package screen. Each award is hyperlinked so you can see information regarding eligibility for that award.
- To accept all of an award, check the “Accept” checkbox.
- You can reduce the amount of your award by clicking “Accept”, then the “Update Totals” button, and entering a dollar amount.
- Click “Submit” to record your final decision(s)