You’re going to love living on campus. Make plans to apply early.
2020 – 2021 Academic Year
- Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year open March 16th. Apply early for the best chance of getting one of your top community preferences. First-year students must complete intent to enroll in order to access the application.
*Student must be admitted to Boise State in order to access the Housing Application.
- Spring applications are open October to January.
- Assignments will be made November 22nd.
Since Boise State has made the decision to move to online delivery of all summer 2020 courses, Housing and Residence Life will not offer summer student housing.
If you’re facing an extreme situation such as homelessness, unsafe living conditions, or visa restrictions, please contact us at (208) 447-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do everything we can to work with you.
Complete your 10-minute application. You’ll be asked to:
- Electronically sign the academic year license agreement
- Select your top 5 communities
- Pay $50 nonrefundable application fee*
- Pay $100 housing down payment*
- Complete the Living Learning Program application (if you listed an LLP in your community requests)
- Contact the Educational Access Center if you need accommodations
- Check your BroncoMail frequently for important updates
*Your application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee and housing down payment. If you are under 18 at the time of applying for housing, your parent or guardian will need to verify the application and acknowledgment of the license agreement. They’ll get an email with instructions on how to complete this verification.