You’re going to love living on campus. Make plans to apply early.
2019 – 2020 Academic Year
- Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year open December 3. Apply early for the best chance of getting one of your top community preferences. Some first-year residence halls fill with students who have applied for housing by February. For the best chance to secure a spot in sophomore and above housing, apply by January 15.
*Student must be admitted to Boise State in order to access the Housing Application.
- Spring applications are open October to January.
- Summer applications will open in March.
Complete your 10-minute application. You’ll be asked to:
- Electronically sign the academic year license agreement
- Select your top 5 communities
- Pay $50 nonrefundable application fee*
- Pay $150 housing down payment*
- Complete the Living Learning Program application (if you listed an LLP in your community requests)
- Contact the Educational Access Center if you need accommodations
- Check your BroncoMail frequently for important updates
*Your application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee and housing down payment. If you are under 18 at the time of applying for housing, your parent or guardian will need to verify the application and acknowledgement of the license agreement. They’ll get an email with instructions on how to complete this verification.