You’re going to love living on campus. Make plans to apply early.
2021 – 2022 Academic Year
- Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year open March 15th. Apply early for the best chance of getting one of your top community preferences. First-year students must complete intent to enroll in order to access the application.
* Students must be admitted to Boise State in order to access the Housing Application.
- Spring applications are open from October to January.
- Assignments will be made on November 23nd.
The Summer Housing application will open on February 16, 2021.
Complete your 10-minute application. You’ll be asked to:
- Electronically sign the academic year license agreement
- Select your top 5 communities
- Pay $50 nonrefundable application fee*
- Pay $100 housing down payment*
- Complete the Living Learning Program application (if you listed an LLP in your community requests)
- Contact the Educational Access Center if you need accommodations
- Check your BroncoMail frequently for important updates
*Your application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee and housing down payment. If you are under 18 at the time of applying for housing, your parent or guardian will need to verify the application and acknowledgment of the license agreement. They’ll get an email with instructions on how to complete this verification.