Early Arrival Move In

Under approved circumstances, you may move into campus housing up to seven days early. We will be accepting early arrival requests June 15 through August 1.

If you need to move to campus before the traditional Move-In Day, learn how to submit an early arrival request here.  For parents/families looking for lodging that weekend, there are many available options across the Treasure Valley (Boise, Meridian, Nampa, etc.).


Report to the service desk of your building where you will:

  • Show your BroncoCard ID for verification. If you don’t have your ID card yet, it’s a good idea to stop at the Campus ID Services in the Student Union prior to arriving on campus for move-in
  • Sign for and pick up your keys and room inventory
  • Although there are no volunteers available to help you unload during this time, there will be moving carts available to check out at most of the service desks

Service Desk Locations

ResidenceService Desk Location
Chaffee HallChaffee Service Desk

1421 S Cesar Chavez Ln
Driscoll and Morrison HallsKeiser Service Desk

1663 W Cesar Chavez Ln
Honors College and Sawtooth HallHonors College and Sawtooth
Hall Service Desk

1801 W. University Drive
Lincoln TownhomesTownhome Office

1100 S Lincoln Ave, Boise
Taylor and Keiser HallsKeiser Service Desk

1663 W Cesar Chavez Ln
Towers HallTowers Service Desk

2303 W Cesar Chavez Ln
University SuitesClearwater Suites Service Desk

1309 S. Chrisway Drive
University SquareClearwater Suites Service Desk

1309 S. Chrisway Drive


When you arrive on campus, park in the unloading zone located closest to the service desk in your building. When you check in you’ll be given a map which will have a parking pass on the back.

Charges for arriving early

There will be a $22.50 per day charge will be added to your student account from the day you move in until Move-in Day on August 17. Some of our rooms won’t be move-in ready until August 17, but if your early arrival request is approved we’ll give you a temporary room in Driscoll Hall until your fall assignment is ready.