K-12 Student Opportunities
Education is at the forefront of IBO’s mission. We are proud to facilitate a wide range of opportunities for K-12 students.
Along with field trips and our Curlews in the Classroom program, we offer a number of individualized learning experiences that can be tailored for an individual student or class project. Read more about these opportunities below!
We partner with scouting organizations (and similar service-oriented groups) to help youth earn badges and complete service projects. Check out our project showcase below to see examples of past Girl Scout, Boy Scout, and Eagle Scout Projects.
Contact us today about a project for your troop or scout!
Our flexible student project program provides K-12 students with a wide range of project types. We work on a case-by-case basis to find a project that meets student requirements and contributes to IBO’s conservation work. Visit our Project Showcase to see specific examples.
Example projects include:
- Posters, Reports, and Science Fair Projects (4th-12th)
- Art Projects (K-12th)
- Community Service Hours (7th-12th)
- Conservation and Awareness projects (K-12)
- Curlews in the Classroom extension projects (K-12)
- Computer program and app development (7th-12th)
- “Career exploration interviews” and job shadow opportunities (7th-12th)