Data Management Services
Data Management Services assists Boise State University researchers with the management, organization and curation of research data.
To schedule a consultation with the Research Data Management Group, please submit this form.
Data management is an integral part of the research process.
In particular, it can help you:
- Increase your research efficiency
- Ensure good documentation and verification of your results
- Increase the visibility of your research
- Protect and preserve your data for future use
- Fulfill funder, publisher, and university requirements
Data management activities take place throughout the entire research lifecycle. See where different activities fit in this handout of the research and data lifecycle