Data Management Services
Data Management Services assists Boise State University researchers with the management, organization and curation of research data.
Data management is an integral part of the research process.
In particular, it can help you:
- Increase your research efficiency
- Ensure good documentation and verification of your results
- Increase the visibility of your research
- Protect and preserve your data for future use
- Fulfill funder, publisher, and university requirements
Data management activities take place throughout the entire research lifecycle. See where different activities fit in this handout of the research and data lifecycle