Campus Mail Services
Central Postal Services is scaling back delivery due to department and office closures. If you have not already contacted them about your mail delivery, please email Bryan.Howard@adm.idaho.gov to arrange alternative services.
- Update: Central Postal Services is scaling back delivery due to department and office closures. If you have not already contacted them about your mail delivery, please email Bryan.Howard@adm.idaho.gov to arrange alternative services.
- Interoffice mail, standard mail, and packages are picked up and delivered once per day on campus.
- Bronco Stop in the Student Union does not process or deliver interoffice mail.
- Mail Stop codes are required for interoffice mail to be delivered.
- Find Mail Stop Codes by Department
- Find Mail Stop Codes by Number
- Department ID codes are required directly under the return address on all outgoing mail that requires postage.
Where Can I Drop Mail To Be Delivered?
You can drop off interoffice mail, standard mail, and packages to be delivered in your department mailbox. Find “how-to” information on each of these below.
Use the “Anytime” Campus Mail Drop Box located in Room 110 of the Administration Building to drop off University mail before 2:30 p.m.
You can drop off personal mail in either location too as long as it has proper postage.
If you have questions about how to send interoffice mail, outgoing mail or packages, or bulk mail services at Boise State, contact Mail Services at (208) 332-1950.
Bryan Howard: Postal Services Manager, Idaho Department of Administration, email@example.com, (208) 332-1951
Mail Stop Assignments
For department moves that impact the mail stop, or require new mail stop assignments, please email OIT Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.