Max Davis-Johnson, CIO Boise State University, discusses the future of technology in higher education, specifically that, in general, higher ed is moving to the Cloud in this second video in a multipart series.
Max explains how Boise State is preparing for the future by moving software (Saas) and infrastructure (Iaas) to the Cloud for better security, performance, and the ability to tune these systems to the specific needs of the University.
- Also in this series:
- Max’s Minute: The Future of Technology in Higher Ed (Part 1 of 5)
- Max’s Minute: Software and Infrastructure as a Service (Part 2 of 5)
- Max’s Minute: Networks, Big Data, and Wi-Fi in Higher Ed (Part 3 of 5)
- Max’s Minute: The Age of Software (Part 4 of 5)
- Max’s Minute: Embrace the SMAC Stack (Part 5 of 5)