Skip to main content
Boise Global Navigation
Ready to take the next step?
Plan your virtual visit.
All Boise State
OIT Services A-Z
Accounts & Access
Help Desk at The Zone
Teaching & Learning
Project Management Office
section menu items
Services and Support
Request for Services
Request for Services
Central Postal Services
Phone: (208) 332-1950
First-Class Mail Presort (500 piece minimum, permit imprint)
Standard (A) Bulk Mail (200 piece minimum, imprint or metered)
From (Department Name)
Contact Email Address
Department Account Code
Number of Pieces in Mailing
(do not include interoffice or international)
Move Update Method
Address Service Requested
Return Service Requested
Please Check One
Letter Envelopes Only, to be Metered
Any Envelopes with Permit Imprint
Self-Mailers (not envelopes) with Permit Imprint
“I certify that the addresses appearing on the pieces described above have been verified and corrected where necessary within 95 days of the date of this mailing using a USPS approved method.”
- must be mm/dd/yyyy format
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Bulk Mail Guidelines
Please have the proper bulk rate permit pre-printed on your mail piece. We are unable to provide individual hand stamping services.
1. Minimum piece count for a bulk mailing is 200.
2. All mail must be the same size, weight and content.
3. Envelopes must be in USPS Mail Trays.
4. Addresses must be in zip code order, from lowest to highest.
5. If envelopes need to be sealed, flaps must be up.
6. Only domestic mail can be sent bulk rate.
7. Return address must have Boise State University spelled out completely.
8. Your organizational code belongs under your return address.
Contact Central Postal Services at (208) 332-1950 if you have any questions. Print your request and leave for pickup, or submit your request directly to Central Postal Services:
In This Section:
Mail Stop Codes by Number
Mail Stop Codes by Department
How to Send Interoffice Mail
How to Send Outgoing Mail
Send and Receive Packages
Bulk Mail Services
Request or Change a Mail Stop
Office of Information Technology
1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725