View Documents in Perceptive Experience
Here’s how to view a document using Perceptive Experience in a browser. You may also be interested to learn how to view documents in Perceptive Content client.
- Sign in to Perceptive Experience with your Boise State username and password.
- Based on your security, you will see different tiles on the landing page. To search for and view a document, click on the Documents tile.
- Select All Documents or select the appropriate drawer from the view pane (drawer access is based on security).
- Click in the Search bar to enter Search Criteria. Then enter criteria in the Add Constraint box. NOTE: For student or employee-centric documents, Field 1 = Emplid, Field 2 = Last Name, Field 3 = First Name.
- Once you have added your criteria, click the Search button to display your results. Click on the desired document to open it in your browser.