Anthony Marker, Ph.D., LEED AP
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University.
- B.A. in East Asian Studies, Indiana University
Dr. Marker spent several years as a freelance consultant in the greater Boston area before moving into academia. He has served in several roles including principal technical writer, instructional designer and developer, project manager, and principal consultant. The projects he has worked on have included work in the telecommunication, financial, pharmaceutical, and government arenas. His research interests include identifying those current critical research gaps facing the field of Human Performance Technology, examining organizational change issues that involve systemic cultural change, and the capacity to develop wisdom and to act with greater wisdom in the workplace.
- OPWL 560 Workplace Performance Improvement
- OPWL 577 Change Management
- OPWL 578 Performance Impact Beyond the Organization