Carol Porter, MBA, M.S.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
- M.S. in Instructional and Performance Technology, Boise State University
- M.B.A., University of British Columbia
- B.A. in Political Science and Asian History, University of Victoria
She has almost twenty years of consulting in systems implementation, process design, and instruction. Currently, her interest is in coaching cognitive skills development in children and adults.
- OPWL 535 Principles of Adult Learning
- OPWL 536 Foundations of Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
- OPWL 588 Selected Topics: Library Skills for Research