Glen Scott, M.S.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
- M.S. in Instructional and Performance Technology, Boise State University
- Graduate Certificate in Human Performance Technology, Boise State University
- B.A. in Economics and Social Science, Boise State University
Mr. Scott has been a member of the graduate adjunct faculty in the OPWL department at Boise State University since 2013. He has held a wide variety of positions in the private sector, including positions in human resources, training, operations management, industrial engineering, and the management of special projects. Mr. Scott has served as the Chief HR Executive in two organizations and is currently focused on helping small to medium sized organizations develop the human side of the organization during times of growth. This includes a strong focus on developing an organizational culture that supports high performance and aligns with clearly defined core values.
- OPWL 585: Thinking in Systems
- OPWL 586: Professional Ethics
- OPWL 587: Evidence Based Practice
- OPWL 589: Virtual Teams