Lisa Giacumo, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Educational Technology, Arizona State University
- M.S. in Curriculum Development and Instructional Technology, SUNY University at Albany
- B.A. in French Studies, SUNY University at Albany
Dr. Giacumo has worked internationally as an instructional designer, trainer, and manager for businesses, universities, non-profits, and NGOs. Her passion has grown to focus on strategic innovations in learning and development as well as improving organizational systems. Currently, she consults for mid-sized to large businesses and non-profits across the globe, to improve learning and development functions, strategy, and organizational performance. Her research interests focus on the use of instructional design and digital tools for marginalized populations, global workplace learning, e-learning, and performance improvement. She joined this department in the fall of 2015.
- OPWL 523 E-Learning Authoring and Development
- OPWL 529 Needs Assessment
- OPWL 537 Instructional Design
- OPWL 551 E-Learning Content Design