Ria Roy, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems Technology (Minor: Strategy, Kelley School of Business), Indiana University, Bloomington
- M.S. in Human Factors in Information Design, Bentley University, Waltham
- M.S. in Education (Training and Development), Worcester State College, Worcester
- M.B.A in Management Information Systems, Bentley University, Waltham
- B.Com in Commerce and Accounting, University of Mumbai, India
Dr. Roy’s experiences have primarily been in areas of organization strategy, facilitating setting up strategic business units, commercial analytics and decision support, new product planning, project management, new business development, knowledge management systems, market research, and services consulting, primarily in industries such as IT/ITES and pharmaceuticals.
Her research interests lie in development of the field of human performance technology/ performance improvement, organization design, innovation, and the study of customer centricity as a performance enabler.
- OPWL 531 Quantitative Research in Organizations
- OPWL 592 Portfolio