Seth-Aaron Martinez, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems Technology (minor: Organizational Behavior, Kelley School of Business), Indiana University, Bloomington
- M.S. in Instructional Psychology & Technology (emphasis: Research and Evaluation), Brigham Young University
- B.S. in Health Science, Brigham Young University – Idaho
Dr. Martinez has dedicated his professional life to learning experience design, program management, and strategic direction for a variety of audiences in numerous settings. In higher education, he has designed courses across several universities including both MBA and Executive Ed courses at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. In industry, he built a global, multi-year machine learning training program from scratch for engineers at Adobe. Most recently, at Facebook he used learning science research to set forth the strategy for the training of the 40,000 human reviewers that moderate Instagram and Facebook content worldwide. His scholarship centers on the learning designs, instructional strategies, and uses of technology that succeed most effectively at improving individual, team, and organizational performance.
You can learn more about Dr. Martinez on his website: https://www.sethaaronmartinez.com/
- OPWL 507 Interviews and Data Analysis
- OPWL 535 Principles of Adult Learning
- OPWL 536 Foundations of Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
- OPWL 547 Learning Experience Design