Steve Salik, Ph.D.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Mary Lou Teachers College at Arizona State University.
- B.A. in Communication, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication at Arizona State University
From 2000 to 2013 Steve was one of the key architects of the W. P. Carey Custom Corporate and Online MBA programs. He also served as a adjunct faculty member at Arizona State University and taught courses in Integrating Technology into the Classroom, Emergent Technology, Designing Online Learning and Students Success. His research interests focus on integrating technology into teaching and learning and improving student self-regulation through the application and integration of Web 2.0 technologies. Prior to his academic career he served in the United States Air Force designing training for tactical aircraft maintenance.
- OPWL 523 E-Learning Authoring and Development
- OPWL 550 Blended Learning for Performance Improvement
- OPWL 551 E-Learning Content Design