Vicki Stieha, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Educational Studies, University of Cincinnati
- M.Ed in Teaching Secondary English, Xavier University
- B.S. in Communication, Florida State University
Prior to joining the OPWL faculty, Dr. Stieha was the founding Director of Boise State’s Foundational Studies Program and served as a faculty associate in Institutional Research in support of the university’s Program Assessment Reporting efforts. Dr. Stieha designs and delivers training and development for faculty and staff with a focus on enhancing opportunities for student success in a variety of educational organizations. Prior to joining the Boise State faculty in 2011, Dr. Stieha was the Director of First-Year Programs at Northern Kentucky University, and an adjunct professor at the University of Cincinnati. She has taught a variety of undergraduate courses in the humanities and graduate courses in education.
- OPWL 535 Principles of Adult Learning
- OPWL 531 Quantitative Research in Organizations
- OPWL 597 Special Topics: Interviews and Data Analysis
In addition to teaching in OPWL, Dr. Stieha coordinates the College of Engineering’s new Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.