Seung Youn (Yonnie) Chyung, Ed.D.
Professor and Department Chair
- Ed.D. in Educational and Instructional Technology, Texas Tech University
- M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Southern Illinois University
- B.A. in Education, Ewha Womans University
Dr. Chyung has expertise in conducting research and evaluation studies in the learning and performance improvement context. Her recent research projects include evidence-based survey design principles and statistical testing of structured survey instruments. She is an author of three textbooks, including “10-Step Evaluation for Training and Performance Improvement” published by SAGE and “Foundations of Instructional and Performance Technology” published by HRD Press. She has published over 70 papers in professional and academic research journals, and refereed conference proceedings, focusing on program evaluation, survey design, e-learning strategies, as well as STEM education. Through her consulting, she helps organizations conduct program evaluations, design survey questionnaires, and analyze quantitative organizational data.
- OPWL 530 Evaluation
- OPWL 531 Quantitative Research in Organizations
- OPWL 597 Special Topics: Survey Design and Data Analysis