Emergency Action/Fire Prevention
Links and Documents
- 1910 Subpart E App Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans and Fire Prevention Plans – OSHA Standard (website)
- Sample Emergency Action Fire Prevention Plan (Word document)
- Vulnerability Worksheet (Excel document)
- Emergency Exit Routes Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Sample Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Lights Checklist (Word document)
- OSHA has an e-tool available to help with your Emergency Action Plan. It covers plan requirements and implementing a plan. It also reviews emergency standards: Evacuation Plans and Procedures (website).