Visit the Browse Curriculum web page to view the Osher Institute’s Fall 2021 semester programs.
- Fall 2021 presentations will be offered via the Zoom Webinar platform as a livestream event and recorded. Most of our programs will also have seating available in the Osher classroom.
- Members will receive notification one week prior to the program if seating in the classroom is available.
- Members will receive two reminder emails: an email one week before and an email one hour before the presentation begins. These emails contain the Zoom Webinar link and Webinar ID. Multi-session short courses will have a new link sent for each class session.
- Members registered for each presentation will receive a link to the recorded program within 30 days of the final session. Members may view the recordings at their leisure, as often as they like, through June 30, 2022.
- Livestream registration will close seven days prior to the presentation’s start date.
- Technical support is provided through the Osher Institute office at (208) 426-6554.
- Links to recorded Osher Institute programs are only for current Osher members.