Based on the results of our fall semester membership survey and guidance from Boise State University, we have decided to move our fall 2020 offerings online to protect our members, staff, and presenters.
Members may choose between two modes of online offerings: livestream and recorded.
- View the offering on your home computer, tablet, or smartphone on the date and time listed in the offering’s description.
- Livestream offerings provide a real-time view of the presenter and their slides on the Zoom Webinar platform.
- A link to the Zoom Webinar will be emailed to members prior to the offering’s start date.
- Members may submit questions through the Zoom Webinar chat or Q&A feature.
- Registration for livestream offerings will close 7 days prior to the offering’s start date.
- This is a flexible option for members who want to view material on their own time.
- A link to the recorded offering will be emailed to members after the livestream offering takes place.
- Recorded offerings are available to view until the end of the fiscal year (June 30, 2021).
You do not need a webcam, microphone, or special software to access online offerings—just an email address!