Visit the Browse Curriculum web page to view the Osher Institute’s Fall 2023 semester programs.
- Many Fall 2023 programs will be offered as a hybrid of both in person and livestream via Zoom and recorded. Some programs will be in person only, livestream only, or livestream/recorded only.
- Members will receive an email reminder one week and one hour before a presentation begins. These emails contain the Zoom Webinar link and Webinar ID. Multi-session short courses will have a new link sent for each class session.
- Members registered for each presentation will receive a link to the recorded program a few days after the final session. Members may view the recordings at their leisure, as often as they like, through June 30, 2024.
- Livestream registration will close seven days prior to the presentation’s start date.
- Links to recorded Osher Institute programs are only for current Osher members.