This webinar series is presented by Professional and Continuing Education at Boise State.
Accelerate Out of the Curve
We’re all affected by the current COVID-19 crisis and its impact on daily life in the United States and beyond. As we all work to “flatten the curve” and collectively meet this crisis head-on, what steps might we take now to prepare ourselves, our businesses, and our communities to “accelerate out of the curve” and rapidly move back into actions and efforts that build up a healthy economy that is stronger than ever before?
This series is intended to provide tools and skills that will strengthen our ability to meet this challenge together and accelerate out of the curve as soon as possible.
Click here to view: “Episode Five: Leading and Working in Virtual Teams”
- How to get to the heart of the “new or at least current normal” of leading and working in this virtual environment with our teams.
- Learn the basics of conducting an effective team video call.
- How to manage time and efficiencies remotely.
- How to plan on working together for the future when we all come back together.
- Tips, tricks, and ways to increase your effectiveness as a leader and a member of the best virtual team in town!
About the Speaker:
Rebecca Morgan is the Director of Corporate Outreach and Engagement at Boise State University. Her unique position focuses on adult education opportunities concentrating on Idaho’s workforce and economic development. Rebecca has a Master’s in Educational Leadership from Boise State University and has worked at Boise State for almost 6 years. She has experience leading teams, coaching for improved work performance, and collaborating with different individuals across the state to make Idaho a better place to work, live and do business.