For a group of teachers to read and discuss a selected mathematics education book from a provided list. Includes help forming groups, facilitation guides, and accountability partners for implementing ideas in classrooms.
- Registration begins August 2020.
- Participation options include face-to-face or online.
- Book groups will schedule 6 meetings.
- Books may be provided, and participants can earn 1 PD credit.
Please feel free to Contact Us.
Book Choices for 2020-21
- Catalyzing Change in High School Mathematics
- Catalyzing Change in Middle School Mathematics
- Catalyzing Change in Early Childhood and Elementary Mathematics
- Routines for Reasoning: Fostering the Mathematical Practices in All Students
- Principles to Actions: Ensuring Mathematical Success for All
- High Yield Routines For Grades K-8
- Productive Math Struggle: A Six Point Action Plan for Fostering Perseverance
- Becoming the Math Teacher You Wish You’d Had: Ideas and Strategies for Vibrant Classrooms
Facilitation Guides (posted Oct 1, 2019)