Interactive Math Teaching (IMT) Modules
Practice-focused workshops for Idaho teachers to dig into grade-band strands of math content.
- Workshops are 5 sessions, each followed by a classroom implementation activity
- Participants can earn 1 Professional Development Credit and a $100 stipend (paid by the RMC)
Questions? Please feel free to Contact the RMC.
- Workshops are open to all Idaho K-12 mathematics teachers and instructional coaches who are interested in exploring the module content.
- Priority registration for (a) teams of two or more classroom teachers, (b) teachers and coaches interested in instructional leadership, and (c) those in rural settings, and/or (d) those serving students with lower ISAT performance.
How to Register
- Space is limited, and registration is first-come, first-serve. To register for a module and professional development credit, please use the links below.
- If you have registration questions, please feel free to call (208) 426-1709 or email ExtendedStudies@boisestate.edu.