RESIDENT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NEW FRESHMEN — All required admission and scholarship materials for new freshmen must be received by Boise State Admissions by the now-extended May 1 Resident Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline. Student must meet all criteria listed by the priority deadline in order to be considered for the scholarships below. All scholarship criteria is subject to change. For detailed scholarship criteria and other information, visit www.boisestate.edu/scholarships/idahostudent/
- $2,500 per year for two years
- minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA
- $2,000 per year for two years
- minimum 3.70 cumulative unweighted high school GPA
True Blue Promise:
- $2,000 per year for four years
- minimum 3.20 cumulative unweighted high school GPA
- Pell Grant eligible
There are some programs ineligible for the WUE and Treasure awards. If you choose an ineligible major on your admission application or via My.BoiseState, you will not be considered for these scholarships. Ineligible majors include the following:
- Radiologic science
- Pre-radiologic science
- Fully online programs through eCampus
*All scholarship criteria is subject to change.
Scholarship award notifications will arrive within three weeks of a student’s admission to Boise State University. Students should check their official BroncoMail email account for official communication.