Both merit- and need-based financial aid and scholarships are offered to help cover the cost of attending Boise State. We recommend that students take care of these three steps to ensure they are considered for the maximum number of awards possible.
1. Submit admissions materials:
- Complete the application for admissions.
- Request that their school send the student’s final transcript(s) to Boise State.
2. Complete the FASFA:
- Submit the FASFA by February 15 to be considered for the greatest number of need-based scholarships and financial aid.
- Financial Aid Packages will be posted to myBoiseState by mid-March.
3. Complete Boise State’s scholarship checklist:
- Complete the Boise State Scholarship Application.
- Find more scholarships.