Skip to main content

Transfer to Boise State

To be classified as a transfer student for admission purposes you must have completed at least one transferrable academic GPA credit AFTER graduating from high school or earning your GED. However, if you have earned less than 14 college credits after high school, you will be evaluated based on first year admission standards.

Questions? Ask your AC!

Transfer Deadlines

Transfer Admissions Counselors

Thinking about transferring to Boise State? Our transfer admissions counselors can help you navigate the application process and answer any questions along the way.

Find Your Admissions Counselor