National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
In order to supplement support for faculty success offered on campus, Boise State has an institutional membership with the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD).
The NCFDD is an independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. By becoming an Institutional Member, all faculty, postdocs, and graduate students at Boise State University have access to the following member resources at no additional cost:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To take advantage of this opportunity, you can activate your confidential, personal membership by completing the following steps:
- Go to the Join page on the NCFDD website.
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate My Membership”.
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (e-mail address ending in @boisestate.edu).
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation email. Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.
We encourage you to take advantage of the resources available to you through the NCFDD. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Michelle Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.