The library’s team is excited to collaborate with instructors to impact student learning. You can seek us out when you are looking for learning materials, and integrating information literacy instruction or emerging technologies into your curriculum. Some specific services for instructors include:
- Dedicated liaison librarian for your department
- Access to emerging technologies equipment, tutorials, and workshops
- Information literacy instruction customized to discipline and learning outcomes
- Consultation with open education practices, including use of open educational resources (OER)
- Support in purchasing or licensing learning materials for our collections
Find and contact your liaison librarian to learn more about ways the library can assist you in creating meaningful instruction experiences.