Skip to main content

Staying or leaving for the Breaks? Here’s what you need to know…

Residents choosing to leave or stay for the break(s) must fill out the Fall/Winter Break form to help us have a better idea of what your housing plans are for the breaks to help us provide the best service. Please note, weekly meal plans are not active during breaks, and dining options are limited. If you fill out the form and later change your mind about staying or leaving, you must submit a new one.

Check out the dining options available during the break on Boise State’s Dining Services website.

Apartment residents do not need to request break housing.

Have questions about the Fall/Winter break? Check out our FAQ page for more information.

Fall/Winter Break Form